Posts: 964
Threads: 38
Joined: May 2008
From what I recall, there was never a dull moment in all the hoax topics I've been in.
Post fake (custom made) screen shots of games here.
A-gooo.
Posts: 3,612
Threads: 81
Joined: Jan 2009
01-17-2009, 07:12 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2009, 08:47 PM by Chris2Balls [:B].)
Ooh, good idea. That reminds me I've got a GB Super Mario Sunshine mockup
![[Image: gbatw2.png]](http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1235/gbatw2.png)
Maybe I'll add more detail. I don't know.
Posts: 1,668
Threads: 30
Joined: Jul 2008
01-18-2009, 01:52 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2009, 02:53 AM by Devicho.)
Animal Crossing for the GBC.
Posts: 3,612
Threads: 81
Joined: Jan 2009
Very nice, Devicho, I love it! Maybe get rid of the grid and make sure the trees tile well
Posts: 8,812
Threads: 131
Joined: May 2008
Did you know that Nintendo originally planned for a Zelda 2: Adventure of Link remake on the GB? The idea was trashed, but not before it got into the beta stages.
![[Image: GBAoL.png]](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e140/Vipershark/GBAoL.png)
Unfortunately, that seems to be the only leaked screenshot.
Posts: 95
Threads: 3
Joined: Jan 2009
01-31-2009, 09:28 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2009, 09:31 AM by ChaosBlazeX.)
Posts: 8,812
Threads: 131
Joined: May 2008
WHAT
are you serious
I was literally going to do that EXACT same idea before I made the zelda one
Posts: 64
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2009
Well apparently, with the release of Starcraft 64, obviously on the N64, they were working on one for the GBC too... but due to the GBC's limitations and such... it never got finished.
Posts: 162
Threads: 11
Joined: Jun 2008
Hm, gonna try and dig up a coupla old ones, and maybe make a new one...
We'll see.
Posts: 612
Threads: 26
Joined: May 2008
I found this strange new area in Paper Mario's data.. It's called Lush Garden for some reason.
![[Image: huh2767.png]](http://xs232.xs.to/xs232/08425/huh2767.png)
?????
Posts: 3,612
Threads: 81
Joined: Jan 2009
01-31-2009, 01:01 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2009, 01:05 PM by Chris2Balls [:B].)
Cool stuff coming here

Will see if I've got/doing anything.
(01-18-2009, 01:52 AM)Devicho Wrote: Animal Crossing for the GBC.
![[Image: gbaacscreenszj3.png]](http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/4182/gbaacscreenszj3.png)
I've been looking forward to some others, please make some more
Posts: 175
Threads: 11
Joined: May 2008
(01-31-2009, 02:54 AM)Vipershark Wrote: Did you know that Nintendo originally planned for a Zelda 2: Adventure of Link remake on the GB? The idea was trashed, but not before it got into the beta stages.
![[Image: GBAoL.png]](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e140/Vipershark/GBAoL.png)
Unfortunately, that seems to be the only leaked screenshot.
wow, that looks exactly like the NES version. Only with GB colors. *no offense*
Posts: 1,580
Threads: 19
Joined: May 2008
(01-31-2009, 11:47 AM)Raccoon Sam Wrote: I found this strange new area in Paper Mario's data.. It's called Lush Garden for some reason.
![[Image: huh1660.png]](http://xs232.xs.to/xs232/08425/huh1660.png)
![[Image: huh2767.png]](http://xs232.xs.to/xs232/08425/huh2767.png)
?????
This, this is great!
Posts: 6,055
Threads: 111
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 445
Threads: 10
Joined: Jul 2008
I dunno what that is but it's awesome. I love your style.