Posts: 43
Threads: 7
Joined: Jul 2015
https://www.sounds-resource.com/mobile/puyopuyoquest/
The title of this game should be
Puyo Puyo!! Quest, with two exclamation marks placed after the second "Puyo".
Posts: 123
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2022
Posts: 2,947
Threads: 96
Joined: Sep 2010
(11-22-2024, 06:59 PM)Alxala Wrote: https://www.spriters-resource.com/game_b...et/243616/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/game_b...et/213340/
These two sheets of mine need to be revised because I goofed on titling them as 'Start Screens & Title Screens' instead of 'Start Screens & Title Screens' because there's only one title screen. I also did a mistake on one of them with the wrong game title, too. Here are my revisions that I've already set out:
![[Image: Fire-Pro-Wrestling-USA-Europe-1.png]](https://alxala.guildofslackers.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/11/Fire-Pro-Wrestling-USA-Europe-1.png)
![[Image: Fire-Pro-Wrestling-2-USA_01.png]](https://alxala.guildofslackers.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/11/Fire-Pro-Wrestling-2-USA_01.png)
Has this already been taken care of? If not, please submit them as revisions directly on the site. Thanks!
Posts: 123
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2022
The genre of this game should be "Racing"
It says "Racer" in the title
https://www.sounds-resource.com/pc_compu...odeiracer/
Posts: 43
Threads: 7
Joined: Jul 2015
12-07-2024, 12:34 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2024, 12:55 PM by Rainbow Question Mark.)
https://www.spriters-resource.com/ninten...cationkit/
This game should have the (JPN) label, as the game was only released in Japan.
Posts: 14
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2019
Mega Man Customs needs a Tomahawk Man section
Posts: 123
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2022
12-16-2024, 12:58 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2024, 01:47 AM by BillyBnMOfficial.)
The genre of The Grinch (PS1) should be "platformer"
There are some puzzle elements but it's mainly a platformer at heart
https://www.spriters-resource.com/playst...thegrinch/
This page should have (KR) at the end of the title since it's a Korean exclusive
https://www.models-resource.com/playstat...oyedukids/
Posts: 24
Threads: 4
Joined: Aug 2020
12-17-2024, 10:07 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2024, 06:48 PM by Alxala.
Edit Reason: Because I just wanted to edit my post.
)
Posts: 14
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2019
12-20-2024, 10:07 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2024, 10:13 AM by P-Tux7.)
This sheet should be in the "Other Bosses" category
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...eet/97151/
Also, this sheet should be in the "Badniks & Enemies" category
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...et/123510/
And the Egg Monitors should be moved to Eggman or Misc., as they are not harmful or destructible.
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...eet/96368/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...et/119899/
Posts: 14
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2019
Mega Man Customs needs a Fire Man category
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
(12-26-2024, 01:33 PM)P-Tux7 Wrote: Mega Man Customs needs a Fire Man category
He's had one since last week.
Posts: 14
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2019
(12-26-2024, 01:48 PM)Ton Wrote: (12-26-2024, 01:33 PM)P-Tux7 Wrote: Mega Man Customs needs a Fire Man category
He's had one since last week.
Thanks, sorry, I thought I had checked.
So now for the Zelda customs, Phantom Ganon needs to be moved to the bosses section.
I'd also suggest their own sections for the following enemies:
Moblin Family (5 sheets) (Moblin, Miniblin, Bokoblin, Boarblin)
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...et/166824/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...et/104058/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...eet/39848/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...eet/25194/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...et/124353/
Lynels (3 Sheets)
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...eet/65908/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...eet/86337/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...et/104488/
Knight Enemies (8 sheets) (Darknut, Doomknocker, Iron Knuckle, Hyrule Knights)
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...eet/27523/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...et/166996/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...eet/17496/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...et/155407/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...eet/79357/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...eet/66888/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...et/155696/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...et/120693/
Like-Like Family (3 sheets) (Like-Like, Pikit, Rupee-Like)
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...eet/65196/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...et/143319/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...eet/17498/
Slime Enemies (3 sheets) (Gel, Zol, Chuchu)
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...eet/17334/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...eet/17335/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/custom...eet/17559/
Also, this is splitting hairs, but Big Tektite isn't a real boss, so it should go to Enemies since it's basically just a Tektite at higher resolution and with more poses.
I also wonder if, in the bosses section, we should have Moldorm Family (Moldorm, Morpha, Molgera, and Twinmold would be here if it had a sheet) and Arrghus Family (Arrghus, Stone Arrghus, and Wart if it had a sheet)
Posts: 4,554
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2008
12-26-2024, 05:26 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2024, 05:28 PM by Random Talking Bush.)
(12-26-2024, 03:34 PM)P-Tux7 Wrote: Thanks, sorry, I thought I had checked.
So now for the Zelda customs, Phantom Ganon needs to be moved to the bosses section.
I'd also suggest their own sections for the following enemies:
Moblin Family (5 sheets) (Moblin, Miniblin, Bokoblin, Boarblin)
*list*
Lynels (3 Sheets)
*list*
Knight Enemies (8 sheets) (Darknut, Doomknocker, Iron Knuckle, Hyrule Knights)
*list*
Like-Like Family (3 sheets) (Like-Like, Pikit, Rupee-Like)
*list*
Slime Enemies (3 sheets) (Gel, Zol, Chuchu)
*list*
Also, this is splitting hairs, but Big Tektite isn't a real boss, so it should go to Enemies since it's basically just a Tektite at higher resolution and with more poses.
I also wonder if, in the bosses section, we should have Moldorm Family (Moldorm, Morpha, Molgera, and Twinmold would be here if it had a sheet) and Arrghus Family (Arrghus, Stone Arrghus, and Wart if it had a sheet)
Did all of that except for splitting the bosses up -- I don't think there's enough submissions to warrant that
just yet. I also used "& Related Enemies" for the naming instead of "Family" to match how the Mario Customs sections are set up.
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009