Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mario Comix
#31
Tell me, do you plan ahead when you make these comics?
or do you just make up the jokes on the spot? Cos' that's what it feels like when I read them. sorry. Sad Maybe you should try thinking ahead next time.. I've seen some clever sprite comics before - most of which usually involve elements from the series' plots to make it more understandable and funnier - whereas this one randomly moves onto Luigi taking crack. lol.
#32
(01-27-2009, 06:09 PM)ChaosBlazeX Wrote: Tell me, do you plan ahead when you make these comics?
or do you just make up the jokes on the spot? Cos' that's what it feels like when I read them. sorry. Sad Maybe you should try thinking ahead next time.. I've seen some clever sprite comics before - most of which usually involve elements from the series' plots to make it more understandable and funnier - whereas this one randomly moves onto Luigi taking crack. lol.
not crack weed there's a diffrence and i do think ahead. those were my earlier ones my newer ones are better. but thanx for your tips though i will try and do that


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)