Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Astra Superstars - Stella
#1
Started to rip Stella from the Sunsoft game "Astra Superstars"... But it's a little too much for me. If someone want to help/take over, here's what I've already done :
Screenshot
Sprite
Note that i used the Saturn version of the Game.

LMP, lazy.
Reply
#2
(03-09-2019, 09:14 AM)Lyanel Wrote: Started to rip Stella from the Sunsoft game "Astra Superstars"... But it's a little too much for me. If someone want to help/take over, here's what I've already done :
Screenshot
Sprite
Note that i used the Saturn version of the Game.

LMP, lazy.

I've been trying to figure out how to rip the sprites of this game. What was the method you were using if you remember?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)