Posts: 9
Threads: 6
Joined: Dec 2019
01-12-2021, 12:08 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2021, 12:16 AM by RyanTheInkling.)
How would I go trying to rip the models from this game? The game was released on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, and DS. This is my first time ripping, and I'm trying to get the Jewel model from this game. Here is an image of the model from the game:
I bet no one will respond to this, like the last times I tried to get help here.
Posts: 9
Threads: 1
Joined: Jul 2016
Easy Wii ripping tutorial here:
https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25927.html
DS ripping is also easy using apicula
https://github.com/scurest/apicula
Wii would get you a better model for sure
Posts: 9
Threads: 6
Joined: Dec 2019
01-16-2021, 02:12 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2021, 02:18 AM by RyanTheInkling.)
(01-15-2021, 01:29 PM)Asith Wrote: Easy Wii ripping tutorial here:
https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25927.html
DS ripping is also easy using apicula
https://github.com/scurest/apicula
Wii would get you a better model for sure
What about the PS3? Aren’t the models higher quality on that platform? Also, the game uses different compression methods, which I will upload when I have the chance.