09-27-2020, 03:15 PM
If anyone wants to rip from Cuphead, I made a tutorial here if you want to give it a try B)
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
DogToon64's temporary substitute for the YouTube Community Tab
|
|
09-27-2020, 03:15 PM
If anyone wants to rip from Cuphead, I made a tutorial here if you want to give it a try B)
Here's a couple of Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis) Gameplay videos
[spoiler=Sonic 3D Blast Videos] [/spoiler] I'm almost done with another animation, and I'm starting to work on a test animation.
Guess who got accepted for Smash Ultimate's DLC!
[spoiler]Steve![/spoiler]
Did someone say?...
SPEEDRUN? [spoiler=FIERY FROLIC SPEEDRUN! WOO-HOO!] [/spoiler]
10-10-2020, 12:57 PM
I decided to start a little series called "Thing of the Month". It's where I post "Things" every "Month".
Here's the first one:
10-21-2020, 05:53 PM
10-23-2020, 04:04 PM
I also forgot to mention, I just updated my Super Mario Maker Styled Amy Rose to Version 3.0 if anyone wants it ^^
Amy Rose (Classic, Super Mario Maker-Style)
10-28-2020, 08:08 PM
10-31-2020, 01:24 PM
Happy Halloween!
I completely forgot all about an art request I made back in 2018 until just now.
Here it is: ![]() Animaltoon did a very great job! ![]() (To Animaltoon if he is reading this: Thank you so much for this! I really love the way you drew my Toontown OC. )
11-09-2020, 04:57 PM
Oh my goodness! I forgot all about this animated GIF I made back around the time I joined The VG Resource!
[spoiler=As used in this animation][/spoiler]
I was looking at my older videos, and I randomly stumbled across this glitch video of mine:
[spoiler=Toontown Shenanigans: Riding the smashers][/spoiler]
11-19-2020, 06:52 PM
New animation will be premiering tomorrow! See ya'll then! B)
![]()
11-22-2020, 03:23 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|