Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help ripping BW2 pokemon sprite animations
#1
Does anybody know how I can rip pokemon sprites and their animations from BW2? I edited the assets for some of the sprites and now I want to insert them into my fan game that I'm making on RPG maker. Thanks in advance!
Reply
#2
The Pokemon sprites are ripped on The Spriters Resource already. As far as the animations go, I assume you're referring to the battle sprites?
[Image: kFyDwOr.gif]
If so, I don't know how you'd tackle them since they're done via procedural animation and not traditional animation. There's no way to translate that from the DS into something like RPG Maker.
Reply
#3
Hmmm ok, then how do I rip the animations in gif format like that zekrom gif?
Reply
#4
Painstakingly screenshot every frame would be my guess. The Pokemon community is big so perhaps someone has made a tool for extracting the animations in some capacity to facilitate making .gifs, but I can't say for sure as I've never looked into it. I see there was a thread here about making .gifs from Black and White so it might be worth reading through that.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)