Posts: 174
Threads: 7
Joined: Nov 2018
08-11-2019, 04:16 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2022, 05:50 PM by Simpsons Dumper.
Edit Reason: closed
)
Not available for download, so you'll have to open your 2010 drawer. Interested in everything within. It's only 10MB so that shouldn't be an issue. This request is becomingĀ unrealistic, even if I were to up the bounty.
Posts: 174
Threads: 7
Joined: Nov 2018
08-12-2019, 08:35 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2019, 08:36 AM by Simpsons Dumper.)
No? I don't have iTunes so can't see, but it ought to still be there, at least for older devices.
https://apps.apple.com/it/app/bouncedown/id338544816
Posts: 174
Threads: 7
Joined: Nov 2018
Good golly! They're still hosting the app icon (
https://is2-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/thumb...x630bb.jpg) but it's no longer listed on Jagex's developer page (
https://apps.apple.com/lu/developer/jage...d338544819)! I think this might spell problematic.
Posts: 174
Threads: 7
Joined: Nov 2018
I swear I wasn't talking to myself. Someone else was here.
Bouncedown and Undercroft for iOS are now on Archive.org, courtesy of not me. I know this website is iffy about links to full games, even for abandonware, so anyone interested will have to search it up on there themselves.
Apple PNGs can be converted into a usable format with ipin.py.
Commission closed.