Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mageker's submisions
Don't worry Dazz, and you can always help in the future, if you want to. Anyway, Bone Soldier added.

[Image: bonesoldiericonga8.png]
Okto added

[Image: oktoiconni1.png]
Nice work! Big Grin
Mushrooms can be dangerous too...

[Image: myconidiconvz0.png]
(01-27-2009, 01:52 PM)Mageker Wrote: Mushrooms can be dangerous too...

[Image: myconidiconvz0.png]
A...mushroom with boxing gloves?
weird enemy but great rip =P
Myconid, how do you type with boxing gloves on your hands?
The name reminds me of the Vicious Knids from Willy Wonka...
Awesome rip! Big Grin
Another rip from Mario & Luigi... I'm going to rip battle backgrounds now... well, at least I'll try it xD

[Image: itemsiconws5.png]
Yay! We need more M&L2. Tongue
Finally ripping from m&l3!!!!! of course, the first things to rip are... Enemies! xD This is the first one =D the name is NOT official. Thanks to AJ for helping me naming this enemy!

[Image: slimespinyiconnw2.png]
(02-12-2009, 05:11 PM)Mageker Wrote: Finally ripping from m&l3!!!!! of course, the first things to rip are... Enemies! xD This is the first one =D the name is NOT official. Thanks to AJ for helping me naming this enemy!

[Image: slimespinyiconnw2.png]
Great rip!
can't wait for more =3
Yup looks good!
I updated it with the shadow when it's hanged, I wanted to post it so quickly that I forgot to put it xD
(02-12-2009, 05:11 PM)Mageker Wrote: Finally ripping from m&l3!!!!! of course, the first things to rip are... Enemies! xD This is the first one =D the name is NOT official. Thanks to AJ for helping me naming this enemy!

[Image: slimespinyiconnw2.png]

howdyoudothat?
What do you mean Ton? Unsure

New enemy ripped! OMG, this Goomba should go to a gym or something xD

[Image: fatgoombaiconhg0.png]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)