01-08-2019, 08:39 PM
Bahaha what a revival!
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Community Ripping Project; Smash 64 Characters
|
|
01-08-2019, 08:39 PM
Bahaha what a revival!
01-09-2019, 04:36 AM
Sure! How about we try to get this project done by the end of this year.
01-09-2019, 08:23 AM
If you're game, sure!
01-09-2019, 01:24 PM
Remaining PSI abilities complete! Let's go team TSR!! We got this!
01-09-2019, 02:10 PM
I didn't expect such an influx all of a sudden. You guys are (PK) rockin' it!
01-09-2019, 02:27 PM
Intro and Title (GB & SGB) Since I (IMO) find it unnecessary to have what is essentially the same thing but with very minor differences spread across four different sheets, I went and combined everything related to Pokemon Red and Blue's title screen into one mega sheet, with both monochrome and SGB colors.
09-27-2019, 12:19 AM
Long time no see, just decided to tackle this rather obscure version of Yoshi's Cookie that has it's own game where it apparently teaches you how to make the titular cookies, though I could not find any English patches so I guess I won't be able to make them myself.
Yoshi
09-27-2019, 08:15 AM
That's a surprise! Great job. That game sure is a mess.
02-06-2020, 08:02 PM
Title Screen Here's a long awaited sheet, I even made an animated thumbnail for it! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|