Posts: 385
Threads: 27
Joined: Jan 2009
01-18-2009, 04:16 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009, 11:28 PM by Chaofanatic.)
Title changed YET AGAIN because I am ripping more than just rush adventure
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4396/...azezx3.png
I'm pretty sure that I got everything.
And here is the Icon.
Ive been ripping sprites for quite some time now... But I never realy put them into organised sheets...
This is kinda new to me...
If you have any suggestions on how to improve it then please tell me.
This is my first sheet but not my first rip so please go easy on me...
Finished
Rush
Rush Adventure
Posts: 18
Threads: 2
Joined: Jan 2009
It's cool that you ripped that , but i must be the only one that have no use for those

but good rips ;P
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Fire effects and effects in general are always helpful for the odd thing every now and then, and these are no different. Except much sexier looking!

Great job!
Posts: 1,039
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
Oh daddy yes. Thanks a ton, Chaofanatic!
Posts: 385
Threads: 27
Joined: Jan 2009
I will try to rip most of the other special effects...
HOWEVER! I can not rip from boss levels or sailing levels as the effects are usualy resized and the oam viewer dosent work properly there...
Posts: 385
Threads: 27
Joined: Jan 2009
Bumpdate!
The rings were easy to rip...
But I had them ready so I thought "why not?"
Posts: 174
Threads: 10
Joined: Jun 2008
Cool! Easy rips aren't bad if they're complete, right?
Posts: 385
Threads: 27
Joined: Jan 2009
![[Image: sonicrushadventureexplohq8.png]](http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7662/sonicrushadventureexplohq8.png)
RANDOM EXPLOSIONS!
One of the better things in life...
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Yeah, Eddo is right. The size isn't what's important. Everything's gotta be ripped eventually!
Nice work!
Posts: 385
Threads: 27
Joined: Jan 2009
02-04-2009, 03:26 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2009, 09:13 PM by Chaofanatic.)
![[Image: sonicrushadventuresonickf1.png]](http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/231/sonicrushadventuresonickf1.png)
Sonic's effects...
![[Image: sonicrushadventureblazemm0.png]](http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3431/sonicrushadventureblazemm0.png)
The icon now links to the sheet for blazes sfx and...
![[Image: sonicrushadventuremachiky1.png]](http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5871/sonicrushadventuremachiky1.png)
Machine labyrinths enemies in all their steamy goodness!
So... Yep...
I would also like to submit all of these and stuff, so if you see anything I need to change then please let me know.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Great stuff!
The Machine Labyrinth enemies have already been ripped though, so... Sorry.
Posts: 385
Threads: 27
Joined: Jan 2009
Why werent they put on the site then?
Sorry if I sounded angry but I never knew anyone else had already ripped them...
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Because they're still in our queue - We have about 1000 sheets in our queue still. They also didn't have an icon yet, so they've been held back until all sheets with icons are up.
Posts: 385
Threads: 27
Joined: Jan 2009
02-06-2009, 12:13 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2009, 04:01 PM by Chaofanatic.)
I just did a search and found them...
But! GAWD FORBID THAT MY GAY LUIGI SCHOOL LAPTOP ACTUALY WORK FOR ONCE! It had the IISD block saying that it was an adult website...
Oogtar: OOGTAR WANT SONIC RUSH ADVENTURE ENEMY SPRITES!
Mario: This compuers impossible! All it ever does is block things for no reason!
I also just noticed a fiew pallet errors with the sonic special effects sheet so I'm off to fix those.
![[Image: sonicrushadventuresonickf1.png]](http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/231/sonicrushadventuresonickf1.png)
Sonic's effects again!
Posts: 15
Threads: 4
Joined: May 2008