Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Puterboy1's Submissions
#1
For my 100th post, I thought I'd share at least a few sprites such as this sheet of loading screens from the PC release of The Great Escape.

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zrBp42...1GEdobbLBW

Anyone willing to submit this should give me credit in the submitters column.
Reply
#2
Nobody's going to submit your work for you and give you credit. Please, don't make posts in which you try to attempt to get around your current submission privileges, because it won't work. Be patient. Thanks, and have a good day!
Reply
#3
(09-22-2018, 10:57 PM)Pingu! Wrote: Nobody's going to submit your work for you and give you credit. Please, don't make posts in which you try to attempt to get around your current submission privileges, because it won't work. Be patient. Thanks, and have a good day!

Oh, don’t worry, I will... Smile
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)