Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
I think Old (present-day) Toadsworth needs to be done. And if you could get Toad and Baby Bowser complete on one sheet we could erase the two sheets we have of each of them on tSR. Hope this helps.
EDIT; Oh, and Swiggler.
EDIT x 2; And Sunnycide, Kylie Koopa, Toadbert, Toadiko, and Leet Hammer Bros. I'm getting all this from the Mario Wiki, so if some of these characters only appear in cutscenes or something, sorry.
Posts: 1,039
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
Yeah, that about does it. I'll delve back into the game to see what else there is...
*leaves*
Posts: 1,081
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008
I'm back!
Ok, i'll try to rip swigler and sunnycide later, i didn't rip them cuz i think i couldn't do it, now I can. And i think i'll rip some of the enemies that other ppl ripped, some of then are very incomplete, for example, boom guy, or shroob.
I've back with a new YIDS sheet, i don't know how is called oficially, I took the name from MarioWiki xD.
Posts: 1,081
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008
Fly Guy ripped!
Posts: 4,662
Threads: 50
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1,081
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008
I'm in the shroob castle, the last place with enemies. I know i have missed some enemies, but don't worry, i'll rip them later, this enemies are:
-Skellokey (0% completed)
-Shroid (10%)
-Piranha planet (0%)
-Wonder Thwack (40%)
-Elder Shrooboid (BOSS) (0%)
Anyway, this is the stronger version of love bubble: soul bubble
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
 Great job
Posts: 1,081
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008
06-02-2008, 04:20 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2008, 04:26 PM by Mageker.)
Another of my favourites enemies from PiT: Snoozorb!
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
The link doesn't work...?
Posts: 4,662
Threads: 50
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
There we go
Was getting a "ACCESS DENIED" thing, but it's working now
Posts: 1,081
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008
The shroob version of tanoomba: Tashrooba!
The "transforming in a Thwomp" animation is almost out the screen (like in tanoomba) so i couldn't rip it.
Btw, i have 3 weeks of exams left (this one and two more) so don't worry if I don't rip much, cuz i have to study a lot.
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Understandable. Looking good!
Posts: 1,039
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
Huzzah! Tashroombas were SO annoying!
Posts: 1,081
Threads: 6
Joined: May 2008
06-04-2008, 12:55 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2008, 01:00 PM by Mageker.)
Shroobworth and Intern Shroob Ripped! This enemy has the biggest overworld i've ripped ever.
|