Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Return of the Eggplant Wizard?
#16
[Image: kidicarusrumored_050808_12817.jpg]
I think hey're most definetly going with this design
or something similiar
mostly because in the concept art they reused it about 5 times
I love it so its fine with me c:
yaoi girls everywhere will all be crying
or rejoicing actually

edit: wait wtf wheres his wings?
#17
Hes a fallen angel, they don't have wings.
#18
If that was the case, seeing as how thats the plot of the game, none of the concept art should have wings
but they do
And on one of them, it shows the same cape thing and a small caption that says "wings hide behind the cape" or something
So thats probably how it is here.

Also about the name, I think they might keep Kid Icarus as the title, weren't there like 3 Legend of Zelda games that had nothing to do with Zelda? Links Awakening, Majoras Mask and somthing else I think. Also Metroid Prime Hunters didn't have Metroids.

They better keep the music or I swear. And Kometo (Metroid) and Shulm (Goomba) better apear in this game too.
#19
If that image had black hair, he'd look just like Li'l Dark Angel
But that will really suck if KID Icarus isn't a kid.
#20
I think they should keep his Brawl appearance but modify it a tiny bit, then make a game that is reminiscent of the NES Kid Icarus. But that's my opinion.
#21
of course, they can (and most likely will) make a DS or WiiWare Kid Icarus and make it like the orginal

most likely using Brawl's Pit

it would make TONS of money

especially if KI Wii is succesful

inb4 somebody posts Keneth Fejers's mockup
#22
http://www.factor5.com/projects.shtml
idk was bored, so i looked through their website and theres a tba box on the site for an upcoming game, they, apperantly are looking for a lead designer for a Wii title

just throwing that out there


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)