Posts: 3,181
Threads: 45
Joined: Sep 2008
Well, I may not know a thing about evolution, but maybe a triceratops and a rhino are distant cousins? And maybe the fact I was up 21 hours straight also helped.
Sounds really boring to find the enemies. Like my previous rip.
And whoa, this Lion Fan is quite violent for such a cute-sugar game like this one. Cool rips man!
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Seeing as dinosaur-like creatures probably evolved into birds, I don't think a rhino-triceratops evolution is likely.
Posts: 917
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2008
(01-21-2009, 07:10 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: Well, I may not know a thing about evolution, but maybe a triceratops and a rhino are distant cousins? And maybe the fact I was up 21 hours straight also helped.
Sounds really boring to find the enemies. Like my previous rip.
And whoa, this Lion Fan is quite violent for such a cute-sugar game like this one. Cool rips man!
Haha wow, 21 hours. Thats insane. The only time I stayed up a full 40 hours was when Brawl was coming out.
(01-21-2009, 07:15 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Seeing as dinosaur-like creatures probably evolved into birds, I don't think a rhino-triceratops evolution is likely. 
Lmfao.
Posts: 3,181
Threads: 45
Joined: Sep 2008
It's common I spending one week sleeping around 2 or 3 hours per day. And when it happens the following two days I'm really confused. Today for example I had trouble recognizing familiar faces (so yeah, today I'm THAT messed up). And I haven't drink yet! :/
Posts: 917
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2008
(01-21-2009, 09:31 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: It's common I spending one week sleeping around 2 or 3 hours per day. And when it happens the following two days I'm really confused. Today for example I had trouble recognizing familiar faces (so yeah, today I'm THAT messed up). And I haven't drink yet! :/
Lol, thats crazy, just go up to your best friend. "Who are you?" Lol. Anyways 1 more, couldn't find any enemies except this guy, and there are still plenty more. 19 to be exact.
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Man, that is one sweet enemy, hahahaha.
Great job!
Posts: 3,181
Threads: 45
Joined: Sep 2008
Damn cheap monkeys
Damn cool rip
Posts: 917
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2008
xD That enemy is pretty awesome. But anyways, sorry that I havent been on much, I think I might be getting my computer back from repair like tommorow and then I`m going to continue with Shining Force CD and Shining Force II later.
Anyways random update, I was just playing Pokemon Emerald on my emulator, and saw that nobody had ripped Steven. Lol. So yeah really random. Just thought I might as well get it if im playing right?
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Good job.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Nice one... A little off the side never did anyone harm... Except Clinton.
Posts: 917
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2008
(01-26-2009, 05:37 AM)Dazz Wrote: Nice one... A little off the side never did anyone harm... Except Clinton.
Lol who's Clinton.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Bill Clinton? The president who "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"?
Posts: 917
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2008
Oh, haha, I thought you were talking about somebody on the forum named Clinton.
But yeah I know what your talking about now. Should be getting my processor back for my computer though, and thats when I will begin ripping again.
Posts: 917
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2008
Ok, I know I haven't been ripping lately, but I have a lot of work recently and I can't really get on the computer much. It kind of sucks, maybe a little bit on the weekends.
By the way Ton, I tried Shining Force Feather, it has SUmmon Night like Graphics, and it's kind of like Fire Emblem. It's nothing like the actual Shining Force. Lol.
|