Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

PSN ID and PSP List
#16
(01-20-2009, 12:01 PM)KillerAslox Wrote: Updated.
And what the hell is SSFIITHDR/SSF2THDR
super street fighter 2 turbo hd remix, one of the best psn games if you're into that kind of thing.
#17
~TheGamerParody~
WipeOut [Pulse], Syphonfilter CO, and thats pretty much it Im usaully on at noon
#18
My PSN is Aidan205

I'm always on, I play very few games online though....actually I play no games online, only SP for me. Anyway feel free to add me people.
#19
PSN: HeroOfSwords
Games: Little Big Planet, Street Fighter IV, Resistance 2, Metal Gear Online, Soul Calibur IV, Street Fighter II Turbo: HD Remix.
#20
Djanjo

Killzone 2, Little Big Planet, Team Fortress 2, MGSO, SFIV, More Online to be happening at later dates.
#21
I got my PSP runnin again anyone up for some N+
#22
I would if I didn't sell my N+ copy =P
#23
diogelasu what games do you have for psp
#24
Metal gear portable ops +
Final Fantasy 1 remake
God of war
GTA: liberty city stories
and a few PS1 classics I downloaded

just about it
#25
ok


does anyone have rock band unplugged
#26
PSN: tyvonTOUCHDOWN
#27
PSN: bryanGTbroyan
#28
at the moment the only online-playable games i own are Soul Calibur IV and Metal Gear Online

but i'm happy to school some scrubs in SCIV or pop a load in your eye in MGO

edit 10/14 - the SCIV statement is now invalid as i spend most of my time on KOFXII/BlazBlue/Tekken 5 DR and have thus forgotten all of my combos
#29
alright im adding you tyvon ive got mgo too but patching takes hours so i dont play sorry get KZ2 soon ok
#30
my psp name is raytheon i have
Motorstorm: Arctic Edge
Fate/Unlimited Codes
Disgaea 2
Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny
Fifa 09
N+
God of War: Chains of Olympus
IL2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey
Patapon 2
Tekken - Dark Resurruction
Tom Clancy's EndWar
Rock Band - Unplugged


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)