Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Color this for me [EVENT]
#1
I am bored here due to a 4-day holiday, and I thought up of a little creativity game. If you have some time to spare, please join in!

I just want you to color this drawing for me. Simple, right? Don't worry about not knowing the exact colors: just paint them as you wish. Bonus points if you do shading and make it look "official".

[Image: 5358c3b8a63d57feae76e9a68e437505.png]

Post your art in this thread once you're done. I'll send you the real colors via PM so you can compare and see if you got them right. Remember, the fun is NOT knowing the colors, so please don't try looking for official art!
Reply
#2
i'm lazy and didn't really feel like doing the eyes right

[Image: 5f89c8b976.png]

this is kind of a cute cartoon tho
Reply
#3
Can we do multiple entries??
Reply
#4
yes, of course, as long as you feel up to it
Reply
#5
[Image: NdoNiPK.png]

[spoiler="I colored the Scottish guy blue because look at that smug jerk, he was asking for it" -Hiynastrike 2016]
[Image: latest?cb=20130401001842]
[/spoiler]

MOD EDIT: Please spoiler large images.
Reply
#6
[Image: LAfPQ8b.png]
Reply
#7
Got my girlfriend in on this, too:

[Image: 3a19ea16c8.jpg]

(She likes using crayons


she's 29 going on 7)
Reply
#8
[Image: iGzdVFd.png]
Look at how official these look.
Reply
#9
Of course the shaded one had to be made by Shade

Those entries are great, if you want to make more entries please feel free. If you want to know the official colors send me a PM!
Reply
#10
I tried then gave up  Shocked


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
#11
[Image: 9fbc94eb988935842e38eb6050717736.png]
I colored only one child, that is enough 
Reply
#12
@Regius that one is really cute! good job Cute

@Zac I expected no less from you Heart
Reply
#13
It's kind of hard to just imagine new colors when you already know how it's meant to look beforehand, but I decided to give it a shot and try to put in the first colors I thought of when I looked at each character.
[Image: 93M4fKt.png]

1/5 isn't too bad.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)