Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0
[spoiler=in my infinite widsom, I forgot to post the other things I did yesterday, so here's them. Contains the spooky monsters. Boo!]

[Image: 07vXqyc.png]
He likes strawberry ice cream.
[Image: BobGVC1.jpg]
He got the wrong memo and thought it was Easter, but he's happier this way.
[Image: yiKps1W.png]
I only had highlighters and tired me decided drawing a DvaChu was funny while watching a stream.
[/spoiler]
Reply
[Image: rdQRjTA.jpg]

I've got a question. This was drawn for something I'm trying on Facts here. http://www.vgfacts.com/forums/thread-3640.html
Would y'all be interested in participating?
Reply
[Image: Cu1KhE7WAAYSodu.jpg:large]

[Image: Cu1c6snXYAAVGU4.jpg:large]
Reply
[Image: 0cYoLXF.jpg]
Reply
[Image: na41hJT.jpg] PikaBuu

edit : Imgur seems to have deleted the image for some reason.
Reply
[Image: tumblr_ofbbsnnsC71sp3v0lo1_1280.png]
Reply
[Image: AcOjP6q.jpg] A weapon to surpass Metal Gear.
Reply
(10-21-2016, 03:05 AM)psychospacecow Wrote: [Image: AcOjP6q.jpg]
A weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

[Image: 1e0be4a621.jpg]
Reply
[Image: tuffie_by_zee_roller-dalv9vq.png]
Reply
[Image: tumblr_ofl6vdfX8F1tiubxio3_1280.png][Image: tumblr_ofl6vdfX8F1tiubxio2_1280.png][Image: tumblr_ofl6vdfX8F1tiubxio4_1280.png][Image: tumblr_ofl6vdfX8F1tiubxio1_1280.png][Image: tumblr_ofl6vdfX8F1tiubxio5_1280.png]
Reply
Do you have any plans on making your own Game Grumps animation?
Reply
HIYNA SCULPTS FACES! ....Poorly
[spoiler=the model and the result][Image: eBELTl6.jpg][/spoiler]
[spoiler=kinda NSWF:Clay Knockers][Image: cz6kef5.jpg][/spoiler]
Reply
[Image: 5EPdDNV.png]

Well I doodled a thing that for once I'm actually happy with.

Sans as a tiny children. Cute
Reply
the left hand is rotated way too much towards us when the back of the hand should be appearing more, otherwise it's a good doodle
Reply
[Image: 1ulUClv.jpg]
Happy Halloween.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)