Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Murido (Dream Princess)
#1
This is Murido from Sailor Moon which is also from the game called Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon (Japan).

   
Reply
#2
(01-24-2016, 02:06 PM)Leon17 Wrote: This is Murido from Sailor Moon which is also from the game called Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon (Japan).

Very nice! Is this your first rip? If so, welcome to the Vg-Resource!Smile.
Reply
#3
Pretty sure something is wrong with the resolution of your emulator, since there's some kind of filter on the character.
Reply
#4
Good job i want to rip this 2 jears ago.
Reply
#5
How do I submit my work to the site?
Reply
#6
(01-24-2016, 10:34 PM)Leon17 Wrote: How do I submit my work to the site?

Head to the following site: http://www.spriters-resource.com Is this from the genesis edition?
Reply
#7
SNES version.
Reply
#8
These are definitely incorrectly ripped - they're not at their native resolution, and as somebody said, you've got a filter applied to them.
Reply
#9
hq2x filter from what I can see
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)