12-14-2015, 03:30 AM
![[Image: 16lcyki.png]](http://i.imgur.com/16lcyki.png)
Shake shake.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0
|
|
12-14-2015, 03:30 AM
![]() Shake shake.
12-14-2015, 05:45 AM
![]() Even though I don't play Team Fortress 2, I couldn't help but make a parody of the official art with Darkstalkers characters. Pyro: Pyron (hehe) Engineer: Victor Spy: Jedah Dohma Heavy: Sasquatch Sniper: Lord Raptor Scout: Felicia Soldier: Donovan Baine Demoman: Hsien-Ko Medic: Q-Bee (With the glasses on her real eyes) Drawing weapons is not my specialty.
12-14-2015, 04:47 PM
12-14-2015, 09:15 PM
Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky)
12-15-2015, 12:20 AM
(12-14-2015, 05:45 AM)Dolphman Wrote: Even though I don't play Team Fortress 2, I couldn't help but make a parody of the official art with Darkstalkers characters. I MEAN, I KNOW YOU SAID YOU DON'T PLAY TF2, BUUUUUUT I'm a lil bummed that you didn't use the kid from the horrible Saturday morning cartoon (Max?) and make Dmitri the spy so like, "Meet The Spy" would've been hilariously strange/awkward in a follow-up drawing where Dmitri is romancing the Scout's mom which is Felicia for some reason oh well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12-15-2015, 07:37 AM
Here's the artwork I made recently. While it doesn't feature any video game characters, it does featuring characters from Doraemon franchise.
Beware of Big G's terrible singing though.
12-21-2015, 11:45 AM
![]() Work in progress
It's 1: 30 in the morning right now in Australia. But what the heck, I'll share it anyway!
![]() Merry Christmas too all, and have a very happy holiday! Edit: That cat smile emoticon is being such a nuisance!
12-28-2015, 02:01 PM
12-30-2015, 02:37 PM
12-31-2015, 06:41 PM
![]() Happy New Year!
01-01-2016, 05:47 AM
[Spoiler=The first thing I've put effort into in a while...]
![]() [/spoiler]
01-02-2016, 05:06 AM
![]() Did a quick Undyne for a friend, first time drawing her! how draw rock
The shape of the rock looks on point, but naturally rocks have texture, and are far more detailed that most environmental objects. I always use thin lines drawn on the rock along its form to give it that effect, along with cracks and some dots here and there. Shading is also important but that depends if you are shading or not.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|