Posts: 416
Threads: 68
Joined: May 2015
Also, could someone help me with the Dream Land 64 stage?
The 2D elements, (Whispy's eyes, bushes), are snapped into
place in the middle, and when I move them, they
just snap back to the middle.
Any recommendations?
Posts: 416
Threads: 68
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 69
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 416
Threads: 68
Joined: May 2015
What'cha mean?
Also, here's a hint of which game i'm ripping from now.
Guess below!
Posts: 69
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 416
Threads: 68
Joined: May 2015
Nerp.
It's one that I had to kill Kirby with fire in. Very scary.
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse.
I'll make a thread for it soon.
Posts: 69
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 416
Threads: 68
Joined: May 2015
Very.
Sorry for late response. Internet went
bad and crashed my computer.
Posts: 69
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 416
Threads: 68
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 19
Threads: 1
Joined: May 2015
08-09-2015, 11:24 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2015, 11:35 AM by Curious Villager.)
Sorry if this is a little too early to ask but I've been wondering, does anyone happen to know which character has the highest polygon count? And if yes how many do they have?
Posts: 69
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2015
It might be who ever is the most detailed or biggest character in the game.
Posts: 416
Threads: 68
Joined: May 2015
Like DK, or Bowser.
Pretty sure there's more, I just don't remember ATM.
Posts: 69
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 416
Threads: 68
Joined: May 2015
Or some more that we don't know.