Posts: 5
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2015
I have issues with bones and posing of chracters, for some reason when I move a bone the mesh stretches and deforms rather than naturally bending and moving.
Have I got a setting wrong in 3DS MAX?.
Posts: 491
Threads: 9
Joined: Sep 2011
no ur settings arnt wrong, its just that the script isnt updated properly yet... from what I know that RTB said, some pokemon models needs extra coding or w/e to get working properly.
Posts: 4,554
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2008
08-02-2015, 09:24 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2015, 10:27 PM by Random Talking Bush.)
gdkchan just released a newer version of Ohana3DS, works really nicely now. Supports rigging and animations, makes my old, crummy script obsolete.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-ohana3ds-tool.392576/
Posts: 47
Threads: 0
Joined: Nov 2014
I have made my own Garrys Mod ragdoll of Lopunny because I despise the official models textures and weighting, which the one on the workshop uses.
Everything is fine except that the lighting of the different body groups doesn't match.
http://i.imgur.com/7KSJ6FY.jpg
Is this a model problem or something that is fixed in the QC?
Posts: 491
Threads: 9
Joined: Sep 2011
looks more like the normals arnt matching up with the mesh edges
Posts: 228
Threads: 2
Joined: May 2011
08-03-2015, 01:28 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 01:29 AM by Farlavor.)
(08-02-2015, 09:24 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: gdkchan just released a newer version of Ohana3DS, works really nicely now. Supports rigging and animations, makes my old, crummy script obsolete.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-ohana3ds-tool.392576/
Awesome... Finally good news after the troubles with the 2DS.
I hope if in around a week or two, I may change it for a 3DS, and this time, I wonder if I can get online with it, and the
Sysnand stays between 4.1 and 9.2... 
I hope more importantly to have it between 4.1-4.5 (Just in case I cannot enter online, I might still get Xorpads...  )
If by any chance, I cannot get the 3DS I was looking for. Then all my efforts for getting the raw model files from the 3DS roms.
will be considered, absolutely futile.
Posts: 83
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2014
08-03-2015, 01:35 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 03:21 AM by Yunpol.)
(08-03-2015, 12:04 AM)fridge225 Wrote: I have made my own Garrys Mod ragdoll of Lopunny because I despise the official models textures and weighting, which the one on the workshop uses.
Everything is fine except that the lighting of the different body groups doesn't match.
http://i.imgur.com/7KSJ6FY.jpg
Is this a model problem or something that is fixed in the QC?
Looking back at your older posts, you currently use blender if I am right? Since I use 3ds Max, I am not sure if I will able to help that much, but I will do my best.
Anyways like what Demonslayerx8 said, it appears that the normals are not matching up with the base model.
Hence, this is a model problem. I am not too sure how blender works with normals, but you would need to tinker with the normals in order to match up with the base model.
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2015
(08-02-2015, 09:24 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: gdkchan just released a newer version of Ohana3DS, works really nicely now. Supports rigging and animations, makes my old, crummy script obsolete.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-ohana3ds-tool.392576/
So it's possible to get the animations from pokemon?
will you uploading/updating your models with seperate animation files?
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2015
I'm using Blender 2.75 to import the charmander model, but I have troubles to make the fire on the tail of charmander. I don't know how to apply the textures and how to make the fire animation. Can someone help me?
Posts: 27
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2014
I was wondering if I could request Granbull, Drowzee and Monferno!
Posts: 43
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2014
The new Ohana update is pretty awesome! Hopefully it helps get some models out faster than with the script alone  Ohana does still have some slight issues though; some weights don`t come out so well (Mega Rayquaza`s mouth, Primal Groudon`s arms...) so I can see how the script could still be useful
Posts: 71
Threads: 3
Joined: Nov 2014
(08-05-2015, 11:16 AM)MimiNeko Wrote: The new Ohana update is pretty awesome! Hopefully it helps get some models out faster than with the script alone Ohana does still have some slight issues though; some weights don`t come out so well (Mega Rayquaza`s mouth, Primal Groudon`s arms...) so I can see how the script could still be useful I doubt. His script doesnt even WORKS with this model. I just tried it and 3dsmax given a Out of memory error, then crashes.
Posts: 4,554
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2008
08-05-2015, 04:39 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2015, 04:51 PM by Random Talking Bush.)
Posts: 491
Threads: 9
Joined: Sep 2011
08-05-2015, 08:51 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2015, 11:44 PM by Demonslayerx8.)
mmm not sure if i should post this... would maps be good to upload on here?
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Joined: Jun 2015
I don't see why not? Personally I'd love to have maps to play around with, since I can't rip anything myself.
|