Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
I'm looking to expand information for the Other Systems section of the site by including the console name in the game's name field. There's a bunch of games in there without that info, and I'd appreciate any help with just giving the information to me clear as day so I can throw it in.
If you guys could just link to the game and tell me the console, it'd save a bunch of time and effort on my part. I'll be working on this tomorrow, but going to sleep now - gives you guys some time to compile some info!
Afterwards I'll try to see if there's any console worth moving out to have their own sections.
Posts: 416
Threads: 68
Joined: May 2015
The two I would see getting their own console sections are Wii U and PS3.
But that doesn't really matter. Anyways, I'll look over.
Posts: 586
Threads: 22
Joined: Nov 2014
07-25-2015, 06:43 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2015, 07:21 PM by Struggleton!.)
Posts: 2,563
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2013
Should the links be in this thread? It'd keep from redundant messages.
Posts: 586
Threads: 22
Joined: Nov 2014
(07-25-2015, 06:43 PM)psychospacecow Wrote: Should the links be in this thread? It'd keep from redundant messages.
(07-25-2015, 06:24 PM)Dazz Wrote: If you guys could just link to the game and tell me the console, it'd save a bunch of time and effort on my part.
Posts: 2,563
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2013
Well, I mean, should it be via PM or this thread.
Posts: 5,502
Threads: 134
Joined: Dec 2011
07-25-2015, 07:18 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2015, 07:18 PM by puggsoy.)
Putting them in this thread is probably best, because then other mods and admins can change stuff as well. It also prevents 20 people from all PMing Dazz the same games. There isn't much else this thread is for, anyway.
Posts: 586
Threads: 22
Joined: Nov 2014
Got all the Texture and Sounds resource ones done.
Posts: 1,868
Threads: 13
Joined: May 2008
07-25-2015, 07:59 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2015, 09:15 PM by Random Talking Bush.)
Posts: 4,554
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2008
07-25-2015, 09:16 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2015, 09:16 PM by Random Talking Bush.)
Just dealt with all of the games in your post, Deathbringer (and moved Fausette Amour to TurboGrafx-16, you've got a point since we've got Sega CD and 32X merged with the Genesis).