Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mr. Satoru Iwata has passed away
#31
Reply
#32
Pro: No clones. *shot*
Reply
#33
[Image: original.gif?w=600&h]
Reply
#34
.....This is the same year Mounty Oum died.


2015, you are blowing it. You are literally blowing it. It's not even August yet!
Reply
#35
My brother got me into RWBY and Rooster Teeth. yeah, it really made us both sad when that happened. He was so young, poor guy.
Hannabee (RT's Australian license holder) had a book fans could sign thanks to Monty at Sydney's Supanova convention. I signed it.

Still, Iwata's death was a shock for everyone. The tribute art has been heartwarming, and putting a smile on my face.
[Image: fuzzy_pickles__by_smashingrenders-d915ua1.png]
Really like the design of this one.
Reply
#36
That moment when you realize that the puppet skits in Nintendo´s E3 was created in order to mask Iwata´s illness so we wouldn´t worry about his health and be able to have fun and enjoy the games
Reply
#37
As a tribute to Iwata, I want to eventually try at least a couple of videos where I affectionately parody his Nintendo Direct videos (including impersonating his voice), but I'm concerned that it might be a little insensitive.
Reply
#38
People are already kind of doing that so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Reply
#39
Would you mind sharing some links to the videos and stuff like that?
Reply
#40
Who's gonna replace Iwata in the directs, and where would Nintendo go after this?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)