Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric [Wii U]
#16
Smile 
(01-13-2015, 05:13 PM)ItsHelias94 Wrote:  So, Enjoy.
More soon...
Sonic
Shadow
Eggman

dude i need ur help. when i open the model in autodesk maya its blocky. how do i fix it.? i cant even smooth it. please help![Image: w1wAnZud9h4.jpg]

can somebody help me please!? when i open the models in autodesk maya (FBX Version) its blocky for some reason. please help me! i tried to smooth it but its the same blocky Model!

can somebody help me please!? when i open the models in autodesk maya (FBX Version) its blocky for some reason. please help me! i tried to smooth it but its the same blocky Model!
Reply
#17
@ItsHelias94 I don't think there's an S in Lyric's name.
Reply
#18
Hey Everobody! I Have A Bi Problems With Sonic Boom Models. When I Open Them In Autodesk Maya And 3ds Max ( Mostly need Help On Maya)
They Are Blocky. Oh Wait! I Fixed 3ds max One But Cant Fix The Autodesk Maya Version! Please Help!

(01-13-2015, 05:13 PM)ItsHelias94 Wrote: So, Enjoy.
More soon...
Sonic
Shadow
Eggman

[Image: w1wAnZud9h4.jpg]
Hey! I Have A  Problems With Sonic Boom Models. When I Open Them In Autodesk Maya And 3ds Max ( Mostly need Help On Maya)


They Are Blocky. Oh Wait! I Fixed 3ds max One But Cant Fix The Autodesk Maya Version! Please Help!
Reply
#19
Stop asking or help frequently. He is not going to work faster just because you're asking a lot.

Verbal warn here, if you do it once again I'll issue you a warn.
Reply
#20
How come Sonic doesn't have his left & right Mouths, so is Shadow.
It's not an big deal for me because it didn't fit so good in the Game. Blank
Reply
#21
Sonic Boom Sonic only used the center mouth. as far as I'm aware that is.
Reply
#22
No, he had a side mouth. Sonic and Knuckles, the side mouth for them is higher poly than their normal mouths too I think.
Reply
#23
I know I'm only contributing to the problem by posting here, but I think we either need to have someone else pick up this project, or just let it die. I was hoping for Lyric himself at some point but it seems like this person has completely vanished.
Reply
#24
I don't think there has been a scene release of Sonic Boom, unfortunately... Only those who know how to rip Wii U games have access to these files.
Reply
#25
(06-04-2015, 06:04 PM)josh98 Wrote: I don't think there has been a scene release of Sonic Boom, unfortunately... Only those who know how to rip Wii U games have access to these files.
There is one, but yeah it's not found. I did scoop up the files when they were posted on Sonic Retro for all of an hour, so you can ask me for 'em.
Reply
#26
I'm not very comfortable with the side mouths because they're too far to his cheek. It's only good for smirking.
Reply
#27
(06-04-2015, 03:03 PM)Turbo Thunderbolt Wrote: Sonic Boom Sonic only used the center mouth. as far as I'm aware that is.

In-game model had both side mouths left and right as well. Same as Generations/Lost World ones. Also, Knuckles.

(06-04-2015, 06:04 PM)josh98 Wrote: I don't think there has been a scene release of Sonic Boom, unfortunately... Only those who know how to rip Wii U games have access to these files.

There has been. But scene haven't been release out on internet, yet.
Reply
#28
(06-04-2015, 05:54 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: I think we either need to have someone else pick up this project
I'm going to uploaded the rest of the models when a small project is done, planned on doing it for a while.
Reply
#29
I was playing Sonic Boom, and I realize that most of the models & Levels rely too much on Normal Maps.
Reply
#30
(06-08-2015, 10:11 AM)JaysonJeanChannel Wrote: I was playing Sonic Boom, and I realize that most of the models & Levels rely too much on Normal Maps.

what game doesn't?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)