Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Tonberry2k's Submission Thread
#91
Added Queen B.
#92
Great work on these Ton, especially K.Rool.
#93
Thanks, man. Smile
#94
Good job, man. I'm expecting to see some DKC rips from you in the future Smile
#95
Mr. Raccoon Sam has given us some tips on the tiles.

http://mfgg.taloncrossing.com/index.php?...pic=173677
http://mfgg.taloncrossing.com/index.php?...pic=192246
http://www.romhacking.trd.br/index.php?topic=3111.0
#96
Good luck with that.
#97
Yeah, I think I might go nuts trying to gather them all in one place. If anyone wants to, I have the .rar on megaupload. Please?
#98
Haha, nice work Ton. Keep it up. Tongue
#99
Added everyone's favorite buddy, Winky.
















>_>
For anyone interested, here are the other sheets I have started:

-Kremlings
-Baddies
-Underwater Enemies
-Barrels (Yes, they get their own sheet)
-Items and other objects
-Diddy Kong (whom I am dreading)
What's Winky doing on the 2nd row of his sheet?
One of his idle animations is an unfortunate eye twitch.


Or wink.
Awesome stuff; hope to see more! Smile
Added Barrel Cannon Canyon and Blackout Basement; the first (and second) of many.
Added the two boss rooms and Bouncy Bonanza.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)