03-06-2015, 03:57 AM
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Eternal Love 2.0 - The Love Thread 2014 - 2015 - 2016
|
|
03-06-2015, 04:46 AM
03-06-2015, 11:36 AM
buff manly football player with delicate little legs
perfect
Blame Iceman for skipping leg day.
03-06-2015, 07:16 PM
03-06-2015, 10:23 PM
The gold guy looks cool who is he?
03-07-2015, 01:35 AM
Baegal
03-07-2015, 02:00 AM
No I mean the first dude.
03-07-2015, 12:42 PM
it's happening! IT'S HAPPENING! THE GREAT INSANE BOVINES FROM BEYOND THE STARS HAVE GRANTED MY WISH!!!
(03-06-2015, 11:36 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: buff manly football player with delicate little legs Th-they help with the wind resistance... (thankyou for the beautiful love, I said it earlier but apparently my post didn't finish loading and was gone in the connection refresh, only noticed now)
03-07-2015, 03:08 PM
Hawt damn thanks man!
edit: Added to sig!
03-07-2015, 06:40 PM
Your sig gets cut off for me after the gif and I can just baaaaaairly see something below it, likely do to the arbitrary sig-size-taxes imposed on us poor VGRians these days
03-07-2015, 06:59 PM
Ehehe. I'll change it then.
03-07-2015, 07:33 PM
So this is what happens after a month or two of not checking this...
Anyway avatar change (Thank you Kosheh ). I did have a couple drawings of VGRers that I drew during school like a month ago, but being in between two other pages of drawing they got ruined. Dangit pencils SO THEN I REDID A FEW AND ADDED SOME HERE YOU GO FOLKS ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() (I'm sorry for being bad at human/oids ) ((I'll spoiler this if this is too big)) |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)





). I did have a couple drawings of VGRers that I drew during school like a month ago, but being in between two other pages of drawing they got ruined. Dangit pencils
![[Image: tkp_by_quirbstheepic-d8ktm6r.png]](http://orig01.deviantart.net/4cb1/f/2015/066/f/4/tkp_by_quirbstheepic-d8ktm6r.png)
![[Image: rc_by_quirbstheepic-d8ktm71.png]](http://orig14.deviantart.net/23d1/f/2015/066/b/4/rc_by_quirbstheepic-d8ktm71.png)
![[Image: nshne_by_quirbstheepic-d8ktm76.png]](http://orig11.deviantart.net/6b8d/f/2015/066/d/c/nshne_by_quirbstheepic-d8ktm76.png)
![[Image: isb_by_quirbstheepic-d8ktm7d.png]](http://orig14.deviantart.net/a73c/f/2015/066/1/8/isb_by_quirbstheepic-d8ktm7d.png)
)