Posts: 1,232
Threads: 14
Joined: May 2008
25 is Mitsurugi
26 is Taki I think from Soul Blade/Calibur
29 Quox the Dragon (from The Tower of Druaga)
30 Green Slime? (possibly from The Tower of Druaga?)
31 Green Roper (from The Tower of Druaga)
33 Ghost (from The Tower of Druaga)
34 Blue Knight (from The Tower of Druaga)
37. Druaga (from The Tower of Druaga)
38 Dig Dug but known as Taizo Hori ingame
39 Pooka
I don't know many Namco games (only Point Blank and a few others) but did a search on this.
Posts: 568
Threads: 40
Joined: May 2008
Named as many as I could and added them to my post on page 1, as well as ones others have named.
Posts: 1,232
Threads: 14
Joined: May 2008
06-01-2008, 11:50 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2008, 11:58 AM by Yawackhary.)
Slight update
32. Mage
35. Hyper Knight?
36. Red Knight (from The Tower of Druaga)
Oh and Angelglory, it is a bit strange about the Blue Knight. Yours is listed as 28 while mine is 34 since I used this source
http://www.devimension.com/dvp_doc_datab...cu006.html.
Posts: 568
Threads: 40
Joined: May 2008
Whoops, misread. Fixed now.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Added 8 enemies and Ki's sprites and CG
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Wow, Dazz! This is turning out great!
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Mitsurugi, Taizo and Hiromi sprites and CG up
Red Knight up
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Updated with 4 more enemies
Posts: 1,293
Threads: 25
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Taki, Tobi CG and sprites up
Druga and the other enemies that were left, up.
NEW GRID!
Posts: 568
Threads: 40
Joined: May 2008
Named as many as I could. On first page as usual
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Temporarily on hold while I'm in London for 10 days. Continue once I return.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Just a bump to mention that I'm back and will get back to work on this ASAP, it may go a little slower than usual however.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1,293
Threads: 25
Joined: May 2008

333