Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Captain Video has a trophy too so he's obviously gotta be DLC too, right?

Honestly though I think that if they were planning to make something substantial about the Rayman stuff, they'd bother to put the Barbara trophy next to the Rayman and Globox trophies in the trophy collection :V
Reply
Ray Man amiibo would look awful with his parts all being held up
Reply
(02-19-2015, 07:34 PM)Virt Wrote: Captain Video has a trophy too so he's obviously gotta be DLC too, right?

Like I said before, that one was explained to represent Nintendo's relationship with indie developers.
Reply
And Rayman characters are to represent Nintendo's relationship with third party developers

:I
Reply
(02-19-2015, 10:04 PM)Virt Wrote: And Rayman characters are to represent Nintendo's relationship with third party developers

:I

It's funny that you bring this up, because now I'm instantly reminded of all the stuff Ubisoft had pulled on Nintendo in recent years (see: the Rayman Legends exclusivity BS and other back-stabby-type stories).

Hell, there's a reason for not having Rayman playable in Smash.
Reply
I'd see Snake coming back before I'd see Rayman. But I could be wrong.
Reply
(02-20-2015, 01:22 AM)Koopaul Wrote: I'd see Snake coming back before I'd see Rayman. But I could be wrong.

Snake was fun to play as.
I also liked Wolf. Fox and Falco are a little too spastic for me, so a heavier clone was a welcome addition. It's just sad to see characters get cut, but this is the first Smash Bros with DLC. There is a thin ray of hope. A thin, thin ray of hope.
At least Mewtwo is coming back.
Reply
Wolf is not a clone. People use the term way too loosely these days.
Reply
(02-21-2015, 09:46 AM)Iceman404 Wrote: Wolf is not a clone. People use the term way too loosely these days.

I know. That probably another reason why I like him. He's modeled after Fox and Falco is what I meant.
Reply
On an unrelated note, I'm excited to see how similar and different Mewtwo will be from Melee Mewtwo.
Reply
(02-21-2015, 02:20 PM)Virt Wrote: On an unrelated note, I'm excited to see how similar and different Mewtwo will be from Melee Mewtwo.

same here. i wonder which mega evolution will they use for his final smash. hell, he could use lucarios old final smash and it would still be okay for me, albeit a little more bigger and stronger
Reply
Psystrike

Or

Mega Mewtwo X using Psystrike
Reply
(02-21-2015, 02:27 PM)recme Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 02:20 PM)Virt Wrote: On an unrelated note, I'm excited to see how similar and different Mewtwo will be from Melee Mewtwo.

same here. i wonder which mega evolution will they use for his final smash. hell, he could use lucarios old final smash and it would still be okay for me, albeit a little more bigger and stronger

So basically his Project M Final Smash.
Reply
I only hope he doesn't sound like a girl
Reply
To me there is only one Mewtwo... and he murdered like seven people.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)