Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hello there.
#1
Greetings, everyone. Name's KeybladePony. Long time fan of TSR, first time posting.

So, a little bit about me.... Smash Bros. fan, Kingdom Hearts fan, brony, gaming sales associate. That's about it. Male, 18.

Oh, and head of Project: Super Smash Bros. X - the Smash fan game where the community gets to take an active role in the game's development.

I'm here looking for some Smash Bros. fans who are good at making sprites to assist me with my project. We've got a working engine in progress, which you can find here as a Youtube test run, using a test run character. It's being made in GameMaker Studio. You can find the official deviantART page here.

So yeah, hope to make some new friends and get some talented new spriters on the team.
Reply
#2
Heya KeybladePony, welcome to the Resource! I'm going to be honest, I wouldn't get your hopes up about people joining your team, at least not right off the bat. But regardless, I hope you enjoy your stay here Smile
Reply
#3
(01-25-2015, 01:13 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Heya KeybladePony, welcome to the Resource! I'm going to be honest, I wouldn't get your hopes up about people joining your team, at least not right off the bat. But regardless, I hope you enjoy your stay here Smile

I kinda figured. But then I thought, eh, why the hell not at least try? And here I am.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)