Posts: 1,262
Threads: 37
Joined: Jan 2014
You do a great job working on the Models section of this site, and you've really helped me understand the rights and wrongs with my model submissions.
Hope you have a great birthday!
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,678
Threads: 58
Joined: Mar 2012
Happy birthday! Dont know you but I hope I will soon enough!
Posts: 5,502
Threads: 134
Joined: Dec 2011
Have a good one man! Hope it doesn't go pear-shaped...
Posts: 2,914
Threads: 96
Joined: Dec 2009
Happy birthday, Peardian! All the models you created yourself never cease to amaze me!
Can't wait to see how else you'll interact with this forum, though!
Posts: 2,947
Threads: 96
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,805
Threads: 84
Joined: May 2011
Happy birthday, Peardian!
Posts: 1,321
Threads: 43
Joined: Aug 2011
Happy birthday you deserve it for uploading loads of awesome models and getting everyone's models including mine on TMR.
Posts: 970
Threads: 33
Joined: May 2008
What a talented dude. Hope he has a great birthday!
Posts: 902
Threads: 27
Joined: Nov 2011
Awww, thanks everyone!
I know I haven't been around (the forums) much lately, but I have some things cooking up. Look forward to seeing them soon!