Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

that stuff I've been working on
#1
Felt like making a new topic

Playable characters:
[Image: 2ufexps.png]

The chubby guy can bounce (the higher you drop from the higher and farther you can bounce), The blue robot can pick up and carry stuff, the guy with the red eyes uses some kind of magic energy type stuff to grapple to stuff and fire projectiles, the knight can cut stuff with his sword and fight better than any other character, the striped shirt guy can jump high and double jump, the line guy can fit through thin cracks, the hunchback guy can take a lot of abuse, the red robot can hover and shoot lasers, Not sure about the king guy yet.

World1 stuff:
enemies
[Image: 11gujaf.png]
boss
[Image: zkj335.png]

World 2 stuff:
enemies
[Image: 11kiefa.png]

NPCs:
town NPCs
[Image: 1yai5l.png]

criminal uncerground NPCs
[Image: 2vhyd5k.png]


...
yeah
#2
okay then
#3
Reminds me of a french artist's style of drawing: Lewis Trondheim. I don't think you know him =|
#4
that's pretty cool;
you actually making this game or is it just a concept?
#5
@Chris: nah, never heard of him

@ OoO: I plan to make a game but I don't know whether or not that'll end up happening
#6
[Image: vorama.png]

Skull guy update
#7
(01-04-2009, 06:56 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: Reminds me of a french artist's style of drawing: Lewis Trondheim. I don't think you know him =|

why would you even bring it up then
#8
Is that Sonikku I see thar?

also, this is continuing to turn out very well :>
no crits; keep it up~


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)