Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Adventure Time Retro game
#1
Hello, 

A few gents and I are creating a game based on the aply named show. 

It's basically going to be taking elements from Castlevania and Ghouls n Ghosts.

I will put up some images and sprite sheets here. 


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
               
Reply
#2
A few updates

-We have a working map that imitates the style of Castlevania 3's level transition

-A screen of one of the levels + an enemy design


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply
#3
Doesn't look half bad! Do you have an engine working yet or are the screenshots mockups?
Reply
#4
Yes.

I believe our programmer uses MMF2.

We're working on getting a public video by the end of next month. Hopefully.
Reply
#5
Please tell me the game contains the following:



If not, I may be plagued with challenges to prevent me from getting into this very attractive yet difficult-looking action platformer.
Reply
#6
I believe that's the option menu.
Reply
#7
[Image: tumblr_nb5aapQ0pA1rawii0o1_250.gif]

A little bit of a CS for our game


enjoy.
Reply
#8
A little .gif of one of the first "Power Attacks" used in the game.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)