Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
So there was a private conference at PAX regarding Smash. Anyone who saw it had to swear not to speak of it until the Japanese release.

What could it possibly be?
Reply
Cancellation of the Donkey Kong series.
Reply
(08-30-2014, 12:44 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: Cancellation of the Donkey Kong series.

please.
Reply
(I was just kidding, I love Donkey Kong Very Sad )
Reply
(me too, but I gotta upset Koopaul)
Reply
"Smash has actually been delayed to October 3rd, 2016, thanks to all of you assholes who spread the leaks."

(laughs)
Reply
(08-30-2014, 12:44 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: Cancellation of the Donkey Kong series.

well that's just bananas

[spoiler][Image: Donkey_Kong.jpg][/spoiler]
Reply
Every game, there's a 50/50 chance that you play as Duck Hunt Dog instead
Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRcDpfR7...7D3B28940B

can't wait to get some of that duck hunt score

not but really i am curious what they are going to do with the music for it, or for that matter sound effects
Reply
Oh God thanks to that video, I can see the title screen song being his victory theme.
Reply
It's just setting in now that the Japanese version is going to be out in about two weeks.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Reply
idk about you guys, but i actually like the clones.

dark pit might play as the weaker pit from brawl instead of a clone of the sm4sh pit. think lucas
im also glad to see dr.mario back since he'll probably get his song from melee back : D
Reply
All I want from that clone is my favorite DAir and Mario Tornado back.
Reply
(08-30-2014, 12:41 AM)Koopaul Wrote: So there was a private conference at PAX regarding Smash. Anyone who saw it had to swear not to speak of it until the Japanese release.

What could it possibly be?

Reggie stripping himself naked.
Reply
(08-30-2014, 03:02 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: All I want from that clone is my favorite DAir and Mario Tornado back.
Pretty much making Mario even more useless.

Love it.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)