Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

NSMB Minigame room(do you think this is done?)
#1
Hi!

I'm looking for wether users think this is finished or not, yes, I will make the icon soon.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1736]
[attachment=1736]

ARS
#2
That's Super Mario 64 DS, not New Super Mario Bros.
#3
(01-02-2009, 06:56 PM)Diddy_Kong Wrote: That's Super Mario 64 DS, not New Super Mario Bros.

Some of these games were also on NSMB.
#4
Actually, all of them were, I guess both had the same thing.
#5
(01-02-2009, 07:05 PM)Fierce_Muffin Wrote: Actually, all of them were, I guess both had the same thing.

Yes, I own NSMB, and that's what the game room is like.
#6
NSMB doesn't have battle with Yoshi and Wario though. And the style of the Mario sprite looks different from NSMB. Whatever, you could all be right.
#7
It's NSMB. There's that bomb moving minigame that I remember playing on it.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)