Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0
#1
Post any drawings you've made! They can be works in progress, finished art, or whatever else you feel doesn't need its own thread. Drawings of other members can go in the Love Thread. Everyone is free to give C+C as well, just try to be helpful about it. Also please spoiler tag and label anything that could be considered not safe for work, as to be respectful to other users browsing.

Have fun!
Reply
#2
[spoiler][Image: tumblr_n85mmj8Jde1ryfvhxo3_1280.png][/spoiler]

nudity sorta???
Reply
#3
Here's a really quick single-layer piece of art where I went in with no battle plan to test out something.
[Image: fe1567fa10.png]
Reply
#4
Here are some drawings from NES titles.

[Image: KYYQQZF.jpg]

[Image: NZoq8VT.jpg]

[Image: inC5kgN.jpg]
Reply
#5
[Image: Rmg3Byh.png]
[Image: Gvev5fn.png]
[Image: MjEo8fx.png]
[Image: tHvH5rt.png]
The rest of that night's doodling:
http://i.imgur.com/rnCcb3k.png
http://i.imgur.com/BYrjSXv.png
http://i.imgur.com/gPlmBOE.png
http://i.imgur.com/mvUWvSM.png
http://i.imgur.com/wmRmfNR.png
http://i.imgur.com/xt9QAwD.png
http://i.imgur.com/mBy7PVo.png
http://i.imgur.com/eAyox42.png
http://i.imgur.com/UOugmLT.png
http://i.imgur.com/yjB4j88.png
http://i.imgur.com/ulFIU7E.png
http://i.imgur.com/qqoMGNZ.png
Reply
#6
Had a stream recently and these are some doodles I made on short notice.

   

I also added a nice background to a picture I finished some time ago.

   

Before I head off and really eat my dinner (my sisters thought it was ready, but I still have some time), I would like to show off some progress on that other picture I was working on.

   

I altered Ploja's foot based on Mighty's request and started coloring Gors. Anything you would like to recommend?
Reply
#7
HEY EVERYBODY! HIYNA PAINTED...

[spoiler][Image: C7dizPq.jpg] a DUCK![/spoiler]
Reply
#8
quick dragon
[spoiler][Image: YO4jfJh.jpg][/spoiler]

naruto's ultimate technique
[spoiler][Image: m5pHOMp.jpg][/spoiler]

drawing straight with a brush pen
[spoiler][Image: PMKgsZJ.jpg][/spoiler]


does anyone know how to set the image width? thought it would be
Code:
[img width=500][/img]
but i guess it's something else.
Reply
#9
I loooooooooooove that third one, I would totally get that tattooed on my body somewhere. Just saying Tongue
Reply
#10
Man, that just reminds me that I need to get myself a brush pen. Yours looks professional grade.
Reply
#11
(07-09-2014, 11:31 PM)Hiynastrike Wrote: HEY EVERYBODY! HIYNA PAINTED...

[spoiler][Image: C7dizPq.jpg] a DUCK![/spoiler]
this is good but i'd recommend doing a flat colour on the canvas prior to starting the actual painting. it'd help with the white spots/semi transparent parts and overall help unify the palette a bit.

[Image: VAgf6V9.png][Image: 5yx9YX2.png]

here's some crap i made over the past couple hours.
Reply
#12
[Image: tumblr_n8oct7Dtwh1rkd41wo1_1280.png]
Boo-yah!
Reply
#13
[Image: simon_practice_by_schalternate-d7qjyss.png]
Simon Belmont doodle.
Reply
#14
[Image: tumblr_n8okg7PIpI1rkd41wo1_1280.png]
Starfire attempts to tell jokes and I attempt to color
(the coloring was a rush job)
Reply
#15
[Image: tumblr_n8pvkj7rrR1rkd41wo1_1280.png]
sorry for the double post

EDIT: New one
[Image: tumblr_n8pyqhCncH1rkd41wo1_1280.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)