Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Surf's Up Hippopotas!
#1
[Image: hippopotassurfbh0.gif]

Surfin the desert.
#2
I really like it. Although maybe the "side" of the sand wave could have a little more... detail.
But it's also fine the way it is.
#3
Looks really good, AA the sand.
#4
So cute Heart

No crits yet. Are these your own color or from the official sprite?
#5
@CeeY: I don't really care much for the sand, also theres only 3 colors for it, I don't feel I should add more.

@Mozzy: My own Wink

Thanks for the comments though, all I care about is Hippopotas.
#6
Really cute, the colors really fit in with it. Your style really reminds me of kennethfejer's.
#7
the Hippopotas looks excellent, this is a nice little piece
#8
Hippopotas went surfin', surfin' in USA. The only crit I have is that he doesn't show any excitement, which you probably should if you're surfing.
#9
(01-01-2009, 04:29 PM)KillerAslox Wrote: Hippopotas went surfin', surfin' in USA. The only crit I have is that he doesn't show any excitement, which you probably should if you're surfing.

It's not suppose to, hippopotas is a pale ol borin pokemon that just relaxes. It's more funny this way(or well I think so).
#10
I think you could do much more with the sand. Right now it could be anything.

The sprite is coo' though.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)