Posts: 1,251
Threads: 23
Joined: Oct 2008
funnily enough i'm about to go get tomodachi life today
i hope i have experiences as incredible as that or the ones my other friends have relayed
Posts: 1,461
Threads: 23
Joined: Sep 2008
I just completed Shovel Knight.
This game is *amazing*. Although it is a lot easier than I thought it would be. I'll have to see how hard New Game Plus is.
Can't wait for the extra content to be released.
Posts: 2,914
Threads: 96
Joined: Dec 2009
I'm back to playing Minecraft again. A combination of Tinker's Construct, Biomes o' Plenty, and the Voxel Minimap makes this game a lot more enjoyable than it used to be.
I'll be looking forward to when Traincraft and Ars Magica are finally released for for Forge 1.7.2.
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Nearing the end of Bravely Default. I have mixed feelings on it, but I've played too long to just stop now.
I beat Shovel Knight and started a New Game +. I can't recommend it enough.
Started Shantae for GBC on 3DS. I want to like it, but so far it's pretty meh.
Posts: 804
Threads: 20
Joined: Sep 2010
Been playing some Risk of Rain with a bud of mine lately
pretty fun, a lot more fun if you play it in a group, single player can be a bit daunting
Posts: 1,262
Threads: 37
Joined: Jan 2014
(07-02-2014, 10:33 AM)Ton Wrote: Started Shantae for GBC on 3DS. I want to like it, but so far it's pretty meh.
Shantae feels a lot like the very first Metroid and the very first Zelda to me. It's a game that focuses on exploration, but never makes it clear as to where you're supposed to go, so you gotta go through lots of trial-and-error. On top of that, the controls feel very clunky too.
However, I really enjoy the character designs.
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
Started playing Metal Slug 3 on Steam a few days ago and holy shit it really lives up to its reputation of being hard as hell.
Tried to play Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition but my computer is too shit to run it, even on lowest settings. ;(
Also tried out Hack, Slash, Loot. Didn't play it very long, though I'm pretty eh on it right now. It's a little bit too indie for my taste -- I prefer Pokémon Mystery Dungeon and Dungeons of Dredmor. I'll give it some more time though.
Posts: 161
Threads: 6
Joined: Jul 2011
Been playing the Walking Dead. It has Mass effect style role-playing, where you make choices in your words and actions, and occasionally you can come across some
silly shenanigans in this post apocalyptic zombie world.
Posts: 5,034
Threads: 34
Joined: Jun 2009
Pikmin 3 (aw yissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssxsssssss)
Mario Kart 8 (aw yissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss again)
Posts: 3,037
Threads: 43
Joined: May 2008
(07-04-2014, 10:48 PM)Gwen Wrote: Pikmin 3 (aw yissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssxsssssss)
Mario Kart 8 (aw yissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss again)
This plus SM3DW