Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

More Banpresto Submissions
#1
When Terry started getting his rips uploaded to tSR, I decided I wanted mien up there, too. So, I guess I'll submit these:
[Image: srtog2angelgicon-1.png][Image: srtog2r-1icon-1.png][Image: srtog2r-bladeicon-1.png]
I sure do hope those links all work. Cause, previously they showed up all blurry. Is there any way to fix that?

All of these sprites are from SRTOG2. Also, I am working on ripping Giganscudo Duro, Huckebein MKII, and R-2 from SRTOG2, also.
Oh, and this would go up under Anime also.
#2
Although the icons are wrong with the font, quite majorly, the sheets are great!
Nice job Smile
#3
Finished ripping Huckebein MKII.
[Image: huckebeinmkIIicon.png]
#4
Dazz, I told you in a PM to not upload my submissions. I am trying to re-rip them as I have missed many frames. I am working slow, though. :\
[Image: srtog2r-bladeicon-1.png][Image: srtog2schutzwaldicon.png]
#5
Good job as always! Big Grin
Apologies for uploading them when you asked me not to, I wasn't really concentrating too much, and my memory is as vivid as a stick.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)