Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hai ^__^
#1
Wink 
Hey everyone,
I'm Pikachu Trainer, I have submitted a few sprite sheets on TSR and they are under Pokémon Pinball R&S. Unfortunately I got banned recently but it said for the reason "Alt. Of Lemon". But Lemon is my brother, and we have the same IP Address.
I love Pokémon and I own a Pokémon site, and I may be doing more Pokémon rips for TSR in the future.

------------------------------
Pikachu Trainer
#2
Hello new user. Please don't be a dick, That is all.
#3
Your small font makes it hard to read what you say. Welcome and don't forget to read the rules.
#4
It's not that hard to read, if you ask me, but maybe I've just got a bigger resolution.
Welcome aboard! Sorry about the alt thing.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)