Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm new here
#1
I came from the rumble forums and as Diddy_Kong I also came here to learn from the best. I love to help so you guys can count on me in almost anything. I'm here to learn and I will accept any criticism on my sprites. I have good grammar and I post in the correct places every time. I hope you can accept me as a member and I also hope to have a great time with all of you guys.
#2
XD In the sentence "i have good grammar..." you should have capitalized the i...welcome none-the-less and I hope you have a fun an educational time here.
#3
Welcome. Be sure to read the rules too.
#4
(12-25-2008, 01:37 AM)Lunyka Wrote: Welcome. Be sure to read the rules too.
Thanks I'll be sure to read the rules and I hope I learn as much as I can.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)