Posts: 64
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2010
08-26-2013, 04:04 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2013, 04:05 AM by TheGreatGatsby.)
Anyways.
Hi! I'm sure nobody remembers me, I was here for like a month. But uh, I've been spriting again recently, so I felt it was time for me to come back here.
I don't think a reintroduction is necessary. You guys will learn who I am as time goes by because I have a feeling I'm staying around this time. All you need to know is I sprite and make games.
Ok see you on the forums!!!
Posts: 5,502
Threads: 134
Joined: Dec 2011
I remember you, although I don't think I really got to know you (probably due to my absence in the spriting forum).
In any case welcome back and hopefully you'll stick around for a good while!
Posts: 64
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2010
Eh, I don't think I posted too much, was the thing! I'll try and change that this time around.
Posts: 804
Threads: 20
Joined: Sep 2010
I remember you, you are Crappy Blue Luigi's buddy
you guys were making that beat em up
great to see you back, stick around this time
Posts: 64
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2010
Nah, haha. He was making the Beat Em Up. Gatsby the Crab was just one of the main characters. To be honest, I never cared for that project much if at all, I just let him use my character.
But yeah, I'm Crappy's buddy. And I believe he doesn't go on here anymore, so I didn't feel like mentioning it. haha. Don't worry, I'm probably sticking around this time.
Posts: 2,805
Threads: 84
Joined: May 2011
Welcome back! Yeah, I definitely remember you!
Every time I would see a preview for the new Great Gatsby movie I would always be reminded of you!
Posts: 64
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2010
Aww, haha. I'm flattered, for some really strange reason.
That was a great movie, by the way.
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
GATSBYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *hugs the adorable little classy crab*
I missed you~
Posts: 64
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2010
Aww haha I missed you guys too!
Don't worry, I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon.
Posts: 1,664
Threads: 50
Joined: Nov 2011
Welcome back Leonardo DeCrabio!
(get it)
((because he was the main dude in the Great Gatsby movie))
(((except I made it into a crab pun)))
Posts: 64
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2010
Yes you didn't have to explain it now it's not funny. )':
(just kidding don't hurt me)
((nice to see you again))
(((you never play Wii U with me)))
Posts: 1,664
Threads: 50
Joined: Nov 2011
(08-27-2013, 03:55 PM)TheGreatGatsby Wrote: Yes you didn't have to explain it now it's not funny. )':
TheGreatGatsby Wrote:(just kidding don't hurt me)
((nice to see you again))
(((you never play Wii U with me)))
((I don't use the Wii U much any more whoops))
(((but i will once Smash U. comes out or Scribblenauts Unmasked or something)))