Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Spriting Project:[New:Fighting Foodons: Fried Ricer]
#61
(12-19-2008, 03:33 PM)Vipershark Wrote: aaaa I love this still
add dragonball z DO IT

I love DBZ, DB, and DBGT Those would be awsome to do.
#62
No.
Shut up, they wouldn't.
#63
Rakia's right, they are not a good choice..not one bit.

Also working on fighting foodons next. For those who've seen it should expect a familiar dish.
#64
(12-20-2008, 10:27 AM)Subomi~Chan Wrote: Rakia's right, they are not a good choice..not one bit.

Also working on fighting foodons next. For those who've seen it should expect a familiar dish.

HELL YEAH!
#65
(12-20-2008, 12:59 PM)Tuna Unleashed Wrote:
(12-20-2008, 10:27 AM)Subomi~Chan Wrote: Rakia's right, they are not a good choice..not one bit.

Also working on fighting foodons next. For those who've seen it should expect a familiar dish.

HELL YEAH!

This. I was thinking about that killer Sushi, I remember this, but memory's not that great. =/
Also, any chance naming the style?
#66
Before I forget,I have a suggestion...
[Image: 230px-Zeke_the_Organoid.jpg]
Anyone remember this guy?(Waits for it...)
Not the guy in the back lol.
#67
(12-20-2008, 04:37 PM)Coffee Alloys Wrote: Before I forget,I have a suggestion...
[Image: 230px-Zeke_the_Organoid.jpg]
Anyone remember this guy?(Waits for it...)
Not the guy in the back lol.

*Tests memory*

Vaan and Zeke?
#68
Ding ding ding!

You win a cookie. =D

You think Zeke would work?
#69
I suggest Sailor Moon Big Grin or Outlaw Star.
#70
(12-21-2008, 12:55 AM)Zycor Wrote: I suggest Sailor Moon Big Grin or Outlaw Star.

How? How are those pokemon/monster related.
#71
Depends on what you mean, in Sailor Moon they fight against that kind of stuff

And in Outlaw Star a lot of characters are aliens. I can't say Flint the Time Detective isn't human given that his show has a lot to do with monsters... but then again what Anime doesn't?
#72
(12-21-2008, 02:25 AM)Zycor Wrote: Depends on what you mean, in Sailor Moon they fight against that kind of stuff

And in Outlaw Star a lot of characters are aliens. I can't say Flint the Time Detective isn't human given that his show has a lot to do with monsters... but then again what Anime doesn't?

Ok, this project is rivalry, between kids and their monster-like buddies, flint is sort of a special character but still has a monster-like buddy anyway. And the monsters have to be small, so @ coffee idk about zeke making it in, he'd be huge, but I'll think about it still.


EDIT:

[Image: monstergroupfy6.png]

FFFFRRIIIIEEED RICAAAAAHHHH!!!

Fried Ricer has joined the brawl, from a kitchen free for all.
This sprite sure was a cake-walk(LOL FOOD PUN)
#73
Matt Vision:
it looks even more like him than on the show =P

Subomi~Chan:
asfsd

Matt Vision:
lol, but seriously, it fits into your style REALLY well
#74
That's way too awesome.
:]
#75
Ahahaha, Fried Ricer, what a funny name Tongue I love how he's holding a pair of 'Chaahan' spoons.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)