06-26-2013, 10:16 PM
Updated Gnat Attack and added the Game section for MSA, but I haven't saved all the zips yet.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
redblueyellow's submissions
|
|
06-26-2013, 10:16 PM
Updated Gnat Attack and added the Game section for MSA, but I haven't saved all the zips yet.
06-27-2013, 07:37 AM
no biggie, I'll do them~
06-27-2013, 09:09 AM
Oh, ok. That makes things enormously easier. Thanks, Jetters!
06-27-2013, 08:26 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2013, 08:26 PM by redblueyellow.)
Taiyaki added 6/27:
Koisuru Purin! Koi wa Daibouken! Dr. Kanmi no Yabou!? (Enemies) Just a question, but if I were to upload the sheets to the site and click the button to have them appear in the next update, would it appear in someone's update even though said person didn't specifically upload it? My reason for asking is because I was thinking that I could upload the sheets that I add so that you guys don't have extra work, especially on the days that I have larger groups of sheets.
06-27-2013, 08:39 PM
do you have the power to upload your own sheets yet? I don't know if we were ready for that yet...
but yea all our uploads now go into one single team update that one person can post and it will have everything that everyone has uploaded.
06-28-2013, 02:50 AM
06-28-2013, 04:27 AM
Absolutely you're allowed to. I've messaged you twice about it
06-28-2013, 11:54 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2013, 11:54 AM by redblueyellow.)
06-28-2013, 12:55 PM
I don't think anyone put up your Metroid stuff, so by all means, try it out!
07-02-2013, 04:39 PM
07-03-2013, 02:08 AM
07-03-2013, 04:40 AM
Woah, that name is nostalgic. I never played the game, but I remember watching the Medabots show ages ago.
07-03-2013, 08:39 AM
Up!
07-03-2013, 09:22 AM
MORE POWER
07-03-2013, 12:48 PM
Up...? Can't RBY upload his own sheets now? Unless I missed something...?
That's why I've been avoiding them eheheh. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|