04-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Looks amazing!
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS*
|
|
04-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Looks amazing!
04-11-2013, 07:09 PM
Yup! Looks fine to me.
04-12-2013, 09:16 AM
Saved! Amazing work, man!
04-12-2013, 12:14 PM
puggsoy you have a beautiful amount of patience.
Does anybody remember where you can fill Mario up with water? I'm doing the water-filled sprites of him now and there's an animation that I want to check in-game, but I can't recall where to fill him.
Also in case anyone suggests it, you can't do so by the blooper statue, that's only for Bowser. EDIT: Well I found it with a walkthrough, I think this is the only place you fill him up so no wonder I don't remember.
04-28-2013, 08:54 PM
Hi, Can I help with the protect
04-28-2013, 08:58 PM
yes anyone can help, just look at the OP and tell us what you are going to be claiming.
it's also nice to show work-in-progresses on occasion so that we know you're working on it.
Okay Can I claim Luigi Overworld? If I finish that and nobody's working on battle I'll do that too.
04-29-2013, 05:48 AM
As far as I'm concerned I'm good with it. I was expecting to do him after Mario if nobody else did but it's great to have another person helping.
Also just so you know, be sure to use the sprites in Greiga Master's ZIPs, you can find them in the OP.
04-30-2013, 01:03 AM
Sure do.
To make up for my unexpectedly long absence, here's an update of Mario Overworld.
I'm doing it in one big strip like Bros. Overworld, but Shell Mario and Mini Mario will get their own chunks (as opposed to in between normal Mario). That way I can give them their own sheets if we find that appropriate. Apart from that though, the animations are in order that they're found in Greiga Master's images.
05-20-2013, 12:31 AM
Looking fantastic!
05-20-2013, 09:04 AM
Agreed! Keep it up!
05-20-2013, 11:41 AM
I also agree!
![]() looking fabulous~ |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|