Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: I want to post a poll
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Number of Options: 2
54.55%
6 54.55%
Maximum: 50
45.45%
5 45.45%
Poll is Closed
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Happy Easter!
#16
(03-31-2013, 04:03 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: While I was on my way here I accidentally dropped my egg. I may have to make another. Sad

What a shame! But half an egg is better than no egg! Tongue


(03-31-2013, 04:27 PM)Candel Wrote: This is the one egg I forbid you to lose, break, ruin Easter or destroy.

I can't make any promises... it's not up to me Cool
#17
[Image: 35l7z9d.png]
Another egg is on its way if I have time.
#18
Have a bouncy egg(ors)!

[Image: vYm43GD.png]
#19
[Image: 10r4cas.png]
He's a bad egg.
I might edit his face, I did it rather quickly and don't like how it turned out.
#20
[Image: 9ac0122fe38309058a928a92aebe2bc1.png]

now.... Next... You have your Easter egg..... NOW GIVE ME MY PRESENT!
#21
More quick little eggies
[Image: lgM7i73.png] [Image: u3GojV1.png] [Image: vODGt8r.png]
#22
(03-31-2013, 07:31 PM)Hiyna S. Blackfeather Wrote: NOW GIVE ME MY PRESENT!
I think you don't understand easter.



I make better games than Previous. Thus, you want to click this picture.

[Image: uWg3W0H.png]
Since Dropbox has proven to be unreliable, I hacked into Previous' deviantART account this time. That stupid bot really needs to learn to use more secure passwords...

You can't win at this game.
#23
I got 1000 eggs. Cute
#24
I wish I had one thousand eggs but I only got fourteen Sad
#25
It's a little late, but... Happy Easter Everyone!
#26
I'm a day late, but here are a few eggs all the same

[Image: eggs1.png] [Image: eggs2.png] [Image: eggs3.png] [Image: eggs4.png] [Image: eggs5.png]

Sorry there are so few, its all that was left in the fridge
#27
It's not too late yet and more eggs are very welcome! They have already been taken!
#28
Next ,my egg dosn't appear and Im at 374.
#29
I saw your egg plenty of times. Surprise
it's randomized, so maybe try again?
#30
Uh actually my egg just appeared once when I played again today...

I must have just never got the randomability of the egg Shy


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)