Posts: 271
Threads: 5
Joined: Oct 2012
(03-31-2013, 04:03 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: While I was on my way here I accidentally dropped my egg. I may have to make another. 
What a shame! But half an egg is better than no egg!
(03-31-2013, 04:27 PM)Candel Wrote: This is the one egg I forbid you to lose, break, ruin Easter or destroy.
I can't make any promises... it's not up to me
Posts: 880
Threads: 23
Joined: Jul 2011
03-31-2013, 05:13 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2013, 05:14 PM by Zadaben.)
![[Image: 35l7z9d.png]](http://i50.tinypic.com/35l7z9d.png)
Another egg is on its way if I have time.
Posts: 1,591
Threads: 64
Joined: Oct 2010
03-31-2013, 05:37 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2013, 05:37 PM by recme.)
Have a bouncy egg(ors)!
Posts: 880
Threads: 23
Joined: Jul 2011
03-31-2013, 06:03 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2013, 06:03 PM by Zadaben.)
![[Image: 10r4cas.png]](http://i47.tinypic.com/10r4cas.png)
He's a bad egg.
I might edit his face, I did it rather quickly and don't like how it turned out.
Posts: 950
Threads: 15
Joined: Jul 2012
now.... Next... You have your Easter egg..... NOW GIVE ME MY PRESENT!
Posts: 1,213
Threads: 15
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 271
Threads: 5
Joined: Oct 2012
(03-31-2013, 07:31 PM)Hiyna S. Blackfeather Wrote: NOW GIVE ME MY PRESENT!
I think you don't understand easter.
I make better games than Previous. Thus, you want to click this picture.
Since Dropbox has proven to be unreliable, I hacked into Previous' deviantART account this time. That stupid bot really needs to learn to use more secure passwords...
You can't win at this game.
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
I got 1000 eggs.
Posts: 271
Threads: 5
Joined: Oct 2012
I wish I had one thousand eggs but I only got fourteen
Posts: 106
Threads: 22
Joined: May 2010
It's a little late, but... Happy Easter Everyone!
Posts: 804
Threads: 20
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 271
Threads: 5
Joined: Oct 2012
04-01-2013, 03:11 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2013, 03:11 PM by OverlordNext.)
It's not too late yet and more eggs are very welcome! They have already been taken!
Posts: 417
Threads: 12
Joined: Jun 2012
04-01-2013, 08:23 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2013, 12:09 AM by Candel.)
Next ,my egg dosn't appear and Im at 374.
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
I saw your egg plenty of times.

it's randomized, so maybe try again?
Posts: 417
Threads: 12
Joined: Jun 2012
Uh actually my egg just appeared once when I played again today...
I must have just never got the randomability of the egg