Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Roxas358's Small Project Resource
#31
How's this?

Link removed.
#32
That's good, yeah, even if the emblem shows up on the bottom of the trophy as well.


Though, I just now realized the model is actually significantly squished, and slightly skewed. And by significant, I mean one axis of the trophy base is 80% the size of the other.
#33
(06-27-2012, 01:38 AM)Peardian Wrote: Though, I just now realized the model is actually significantly squished, and slightly skewed. And by significant, I mean one axis of the trophy base is 80% the size of the other.

I'm having a hard time spotting the problems. The only thing I can see that may look skewed would be from the side, but that's how the model looks.
[spoiler]
[Image: GALE01-1.png]
[/spoiler]
#34
malon has bowser broach?
#35
(06-27-2012, 10:36 AM)Roxas358 Wrote: I'm having a hard time spotting the problems. The only thing I can see that may look skewed would be from the side, but that's how the model looks.
As I said, it's slight. Look at it from top-down, in wireframe view. The line on the Y(Z) axis are straight, but the line on the X axis is slightly off. It will become a little more apparent after the squishing is fixed.

Edit: The model has been fixed, so it has been uploaded!


By the way, might I request a Melee trophy or two? Specifically, the Arwing and Landmaster trophies. Cute I imagine they're not easy to do, so it's not a big deal if you don't want to.
#36
Uploaded Zelda from SSBM. Smile

[Image: iUce6xaaZIa10.png] [Image: ifXxQBgaiJVDJ.png]

Also sorry I couldn't get the Arwing or Landmaster trophies for you Peardian. Sad
#37
Nice rip! Uploaded it already.

And it's okay. I figured they might be tough to rip. Oh well, maybe some day!
#38
It's been a while but I finally have something more to upload to this thread. Smile

[spoiler=Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix]
[Image: sorachristmastownhp_icon.png] [Image: i5ZEVjhQ32Qi8.png]

[Image: sorachristmastownlp_icon.png] [Image: inD4CDeOOMJ3f.png]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Naruto Shippuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen Special]
[Image: a_icon.png] [Image: ilrbhyoq2Se7u.png]

[Image: ino_icon.png] [Image: iNHqm6WNKuaZK.png]

[Image: jiraiya_icon.png] [Image: ibjTW8WnnVyzQD.png]

[Image: killerb_icon.png] [Image: iMpXCaxsK4S0e.png]

[Image: minato_icon.png] [Image: ibe0DoVfFHeQPE.png]

[Image: narutosage_icon.png] [Image: iCTmkUNNSYBLE.png]

[Image: sasuke_icon.png] [Image: iX9da6Al5h5MP.png]
[/spoiler]
#39
It's a small update, but here's Alice the Rabbit from Bloody Roar 4. Smile

[spoiler=Bloody Roar 4]
[Image: alice_1_icon.png] [Image: iwpM5403Qygr5.png]
[/spoiler]
#40
[spoiler=Battle Stadium D.O.N]
[Image: gohan_icon.png] [Image: im8IKiL9Wr0IP.png]

[Image: goku_icon.png] [Image: iq2AOd8xuG17W.png]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Bloody Roar 4]
[Image: alicetherabbitp2_icon.png] [Image: iRZoXR1jBUz9b.png]
[/spoiler]
#41
is Battle Stadium D.O.N. a DBZ game, or just a game that features DBZ characters?
#42
It's a game that is similar to the Super Smash Bros games. Except it features characters from DBZ, One Piece and Naruto.
#43
[spoiler=Battle Stadium D.O.N]
[Image: gaara_icon.png] [Image: ixRw9Q34gDjmb.png]

[Image: kakashi_icon.png] [Image: ibsesEBPWafORC.png]

[Image: zoro_icon.png] [Image: ipx0WslMWC8iu.png]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Bloody Roar 4]
[Image: alicetherabbitp3_icon.png] [Image: ibh43kcfCZrGaT.png]
[/spoiler]
#44
Here's another batch of Battle Stadium D.O.N models as well as a batch of models from a game called Rurouni Kenshin: Enjou! Kyoto Rinne. Smile

[spoiler=Battle Stadium D.O.N]
[Image: buu_icon.png] [Image: ibdhq1NpxIj2CL.png]

[Image: cell_icon.png] [Image: iXdgJZ5AdEfQE.png]

[Image: frieza_icon.png] [Image: iZOXYeceH8c3p.png]

[Image: piccolo_icon.png] [Image: ibhCPx6uz1GC5S.png]

[Image: trunks_icon.png] [Image: i1n6ZbTrSFyBd.png]

[Image: vegeta_icon.png] [Image: ibdFTZA79B6BlU.png]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rurouni Kenshin: Enjou! Kyoto Rinne]
[Image: kamiya_icon.png] [Image: ib0Psq9w6nEB06.png]

[Image: kenshin2_icon.png] [Image: ibttutaxADPjXy.png]

[Image: kenshin1_icon.png] [Image: inZPwhJGIOE8h.png]

[Image: megumi_icon.png] [Image: iWiw0HV8KuQBb.png]

[Image: misao_icon.png] [Image: iWSneModucV0l.png]
[/spoiler]
#45
Here's another batch of models from various games. Smile

[spoiler=Fate/Unlimited Codes PSP]
[Image: illyasviel_icon.png] [Image: i5Kg4K8WaiUub.png]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Hinokakera Chaotic Eclipse]
[Image: aya_icon.png] [Image: iR56qcjAxuGzY.png]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Magical Battle Arena]
[Image: fate_icon.png] [Image: iAUYUb1A20DCO.png]

[Image: hikaru_icon.png] [Image: ixFYC77ZowTLk.png]

[Image: lina_icon.png] [Image: ibnfoHMhlv3WZN.png]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Radiata Stories]
[Image: rynka_icon.png] [Image: izB3JxLglEjTH.png]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rave Master]
[Image: elie_icon.png] [Image: iYJM4BiZ6QUkr.png]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Touhou Sky Arena]
[Image: alice_icon.png] [Image: iba31AI1RHAwpd.png]

[Image: aya_icon.png] [Image: iIjftC2lbG85A.png]

[Image: cirno_icon.png] [Image: iWQOdiIsXNW2u.png]

------Maps------
[Image: map1_icon.png] [Image: iG4WcYMMt85Fk.png]
[/spoiler]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)