Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Worst Box Arts Ever Thread
#16
That box reminds me of a crappily made 3D video I just saw.
#17
Those are are so horrible they scare me..........
#18
[Image: petzds822.jpg]
#19
[Image: PokemonPearl.jpg]
#20
Quote:[Image: 563441_29030_front.jpg]
[Image: megamanusparody1wa.jpg]
#21
Hello

[Image: festerquestdc1.jpg]
#22
Japanese Cover:
[Image: pockyandrockyj.jpg]






US Cover:
[Image: pockyandrocky.jpg]


No wonder it didn't do good here in the states.
#23
What
Pedophile animals?
#24
(12-30-2008, 11:07 AM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: Japanese Cover:
[Image: pockyandrockyj.jpg]






US Cover:
[Image: pockyandrocky.jpg]


No wonder it didn't do good here in the states.

such a good game too
#25
Meh.
Some of these aren't awe-inspiring or anything
but most of them aren't exactly horrible :c

I'm pretty sure I had some p good examples of fug box art when I had my Amiga (fuck yeah I'm old school) but none are springing to mind right now :c


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)