Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

WIP RPG Mockup.
#1
[Image: mockup_wip.png]

No limits, WIP.
#2
... I don't really understand what I'm looking at?
#3
It looks like some sort of rock....crab....thing.
#4
(12-11-2008, 10:21 AM)Dazz Wrote: ... I don't really understand what I'm looking at?

In-Battle scene against a rock scorpion emerging from the ground.
#5
The details and colors are always great, you never fail there.

But it just isn't looking like a scorpion. For one it doesn't look like it has an exoskeleton but muscles and flesh. Try making the joints separated instead of connected like skin.
#6
(12-11-2008, 11:31 AM)koopaul Wrote: The details and colors are always great, you never fail there.

But it just isn't looking like a scorpion. For one it doesn't look like it has an exoskeleton but muscles and flesh. Try making the joints separated instead of connected like skin.

If I wanted just an ordinary scorpion I would have have given it an exoskeleton.

I appreciate the C+C though.
#7
Maybe you should finish it a tad more so it can be properly critted.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)